Aio Wireless APN Settings – Step by Step Configuration
Aio Wireless apn settings – Step by Step Configuration. If you have a prepaid mobile plan for Aio wireless, you will need their APN Settings configured properly before you can take advantage of the mobile plan you have purchased.
What are exactly APN settings? Well, these are a group of values which is required for your phone to properly connect to the mobile operator in order for it to be able to browse the internet, use Facebook, youtube or send and receive multimedia messages. These group of values are called AIO Wireless APN Setings.
Recently Aio Wireless merged with Cricket and they are now Cricket wireless, however they kept Aio network, which means they will use the existing Aio wireless apn settings to connect
Aio Wireless apn Settings – Details:
As mentioned, these APN Settings are the unique identifier for your phone to find the proper connection on the network, so please make sure you enter them exactly as they appear.
Proxy: <Leave in Blank>
Port: <Leave in Blank>
Username: <Leave in Blank>
Password: <Leave in Blank>
Server: <Leave in Blank>
MMS proxy: proxy.aiowireless.net
MMS port: 80
Authentication type: <Leave in Blank>
APN type: default,supl,mms
APN Protocol: Leave it to the Default one
Aio Wireless apn Settings – Step by Step configuration:
These are the exact steps you should follow in order to get your phone working with these Aio Wireless APN settings:
- For your Android phone: Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names>Menu>
- In case that you own an iPhone or iPad: Setup > General > Network > Mobile Data
- We recommend that you should first Delete any existing APN, this will save you a lot of headaches, as sometimes they make conflict with the new APN settings and prevent them from working properly.
- After you wiped out all the existing APN values, please create a NEW APN and type in the Aio Wireless APN Settings we have provided above
- Save the new apn settings, exit and Restart the Phone
- Try browsing the internet, you should now be able to navigate and send messages on the AIO Wireless network.
aio wireless apn settings
It’s very important that you have a valid Aio wireless Data Plan and it is activated on your phone, otherwise they will not work. Leave us a comment in case you have any issues.
You can also refer to the aio wireless support site