Consumer Cellular Apn Settings
Consumer Cellular APN Settings – Step by Step Configuration
Consumer Cellular apn settings – Step by Step Configuration. Consumer cellular is mobile services provider that operates under the MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) mode. It used to only use AT&T infrastructure, however now it also uses T-Mobile Infra.
If you are having trouble connecting to the internet or not able to send pictures messages, you should take a look at the APN Settings.
Consumer Cellular apn Settings – Detail information:
These are the most updated / tested working version of the APN Settings for Consumer Cellular. Please do make sure you enter them exactly as they appear, including all characters you see.
Proxy: Not Required
Port: Not Required
Username: Not Required
Password: Not Required
Server: Not Required
MMS proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS port: 80
Authentication type: default, mms
Consumer Cellular apn Settings – Step by Step configuration:
In case you don’t know how to use the APN information provided above, you can follow these easy steps to program them into your phone.
For Android Smartphones, please try this:
- Slide down the notification bar or in the main menu: Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names>Menu>
- Always Create a New APN, enter the above provided Consumer Cellular APN Settings exactly as they appear into the APN section
- Save, and a Restart is recommend.
- Now open the browser and test your connection. Try also sending some picture messages
If you are an iPhone Guy, do this:
- From the main menu, go to Settings – Cellular
- Make sure that Cellular Data is turned on
- Go into Cellular data network – if you don’t see this option, it means your iphone is not unlocked. You won’t be able to edit the apn settings in this case
- Enter the Consumer Cellular APN Settings into the Cellular data section
At this point of time you should be able to enjoy and fast internet connection using your Consumer Cellular Data plan!
Please drop us a comment in case you have issues or contact Consumer Cellular Support Site