T Mobile APN for Android – Settings and Configuration
T Mobile APN for Android – Settings and Configuration. This post provide you quick and accurate information on how to setup the T Mobile APN for Android. These T Mobile APN Settings are required so that your Android device can be able to connect to the internet.
APN: epc.tmobile.com if you have an LTE Device, you should use: fast.tmobile.com
Proxy: <Leave in Blank>
Port: <Leave in Blank>
Username: <Leave in Blank>
Password: <Leave in Blank>
Server: <Leave in Blank>
MMS proxy: <Leave in Blank>
MMS port:<Leave in Blank>
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
Authentication type: <Not set>
APN type: <Leave in Blank> OR Internet+MMS (depending on software version)
T Mobile APN for Android Step by Step setup
How to setup the T Mobile APN for Android on your Phone? These are the steps you need to Follow on your Android Device:
- Go to the main menu, and look for Settings
- Now you should see Wireless Connections, Tab on it
- tab on More
- Go into where it says Mobile Networks
- tab on Access Point Names
- Using the option button, you should see the option that says ADD New
- Setup the new APN using the T Mobile APN for Android Settings provided above.
- Happy Browsing the mobile internet from T-Mobile on your Android device
If you would like to see these steps in a video instead, this video provide a step by step guidance on how to setup the T Mobile APN for Android on your phone:
What are APNs and what is the T Mobile APN for Android used for?
An APN or Access Point Name is the group of value required to connect your Android phone to the Mobile Internet Server from T-Mobile, in this case this is called – T Mobile APN for Android. The APN Settings for T Mobile for Android are a unique combination of values, as this differ from network operator to network operator.
T Mobile APN for Android
Source: KB From T-Mobile